- Principle of purposefulness - we process Personal Data fairly and in a transparent manner only for the achievement of determined and lawful objectives, and they shall not be processed in a manner not conforming to the objectives of data processing;
- Principle of minimalism - we collect Personal Data only to the extent necessary for the achievement of determined purposes and do not keep Personal Data if it is no longer needed;
- Principle of restricted use - we use Personal Data for other purposes only with the consent of the data subject or with the permission of a competent authority;
- Principle of data quality - we update Personal Data shall be up-to-date, complete and necessary for the achievement of the purpose of data processing;
- Principle of security - security measures shall be applied in order to protect Personal Data from unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical and organisational measures;
- Principle of individual participation - the persons shall be notified of data collected concerning him or her, the persons shall be granted access to the data concerning him or her and the persons have the right to demand the correction of inaccurate or misleading data.
Data we collect
- IP address;
- Enquiry date and time;
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT);
- Enquiry content (the exact web page accessed);
- Access status/HTTP status code;
- Data volume transmitted in each case;
- Website generating the enquiry;
- OS and its interface;
- Browser language and version.
- Email address.
- Phone number.
- Any question that relates to the provision of Services.
- Cookies and Usage Data.
Additional terms of processing
Compliance with the applicable law
Your legal rights
Facebook pixel. We use Facebook pixel to monitor and analyse web traffic. Facebook pixel is a web analysis service provided by Facebook Ireland Ltd ("Facebook"). Facebook utilises the Data collected to track and examine the use of our Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Facebook services. Facebook may use the Personal Data collected to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network. Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data. Place of processing: the Republic of Ireland.
Acceptance of the terms
- Other companies in our group who provide services to us.
- Service Providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
Registered address: Beechwood, Park Drive, Doncaster, DN5 7LP
Company number: 07525885